These 1/8 in. E6013 Electrodes are a terrific all-position electrode for low amp welding on sheet metal – especially in applications where appearance is important. Designed for excellent performance with smaller AC welders with low open-circuit voltages and a perfect choice for jobs involving irregular or short welds that require a change in position. Typical application is maintenance or repair welding.
- Ideal for edge, corner and butt joints
- Good, all-position electrodes
- Arcs are easy to strike
- Operable with low amperages on sheet metal
- Excellent bead appearance
- Slag control accommodates vertical down welding