The Lincoln Electric 1/8 in. x 1 lb. Lead-Free Plumbing Solder has a wide melting range and can fill loose connections. This spooled, nickel-bearing, 1/8 in. wire solder is lead-free. The nickel content makes it strong. It can be used on water lines and for general-purpose soldering.
- For general-purpose soldering
- Nickel content for strength
- Solders brass, bronze and copper
- 1 lb. spool of 1/8 in. wire
- Wide melting range allows you to fill loose connections and cap and fill
- Lead-free solder is approved by the Safe Drinking Water Act for safe use on drinking water lines
- Requires flux (not included)