This copper-coated Lincoln Electric SuperArc L-56 0.035 MIG Wire 12.5 lb. has a high level of silicon and manganese deoxidizers making it great for use on metals with mill scale.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Excellent for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of mill scale
- Supports traditional modes of GMAW metal transfer such as short-circuiting, globular, axial spray and pulsed spray
- Copper coating for superior arc starting and long contact tip life
- High silicon and manganese deoxidizer levels
- MicroGuard Ultra surface treatment for enhanced feeding