The Lincoln Electric #2 Copper Welding Cable is made with fine-drawn, ultra-thin copper and a rugged neoprene jacket. It remains flexible in a wide range of temperatures and is ideal for stick welders, generator welders and work leads on wire-feed welders.
- Used for connecting both a welding-electrode holder and work clamp to a welding power source
- For use with stick welders, generator welders or for work leads on wire-feed welders
- Constructed with fine-drawn, ultra-thin copper (34 AWG)
- Neoprene jacket permits continuous operation
- Remains flexible in a wide range of temperatures
- Resists abrasion, heat, oils, solvents, ozone and mechanical abuse
- #2 cable is rated at 125 Amps and a 30% duty cycle for a combined length of 150 - 200 ft.
- 50 ft. L
- Meets international specifications (ASTM B172)