If you have a small AC welder, here is your electrode. Fleetweld 180 offers excellent arc stability for excellent performance with power sources as low as 50V open circuit voltage (OCV). A great stick electrode with the ability to start easily on low open circuit voltage welders.
- Designed for use with small welders
- Works well on sheet metal and has an easy to strike arc
- Excellent for use on edge, corner and butt joints
- The choice for welding on galvanized and special coated steels
- Performs on low amperages and OCV