The Lincoln Electric 60/40 1/16 in. x 8 oz. Leaded Rosin Core Solder can be used with a torch or an iron for electrical or electronic applications. This low-melting solder has a non-corrosive flux core.
- For electrical connections and electronic applications
- Flux is effective on brass and copper
- Lower temperature, tin-lead rosin core has a melting range of 360 degrees Fahrenheit to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- 8 oz. coil of 1/16 in. wire
- Flux residue does not need to be removed and is non-corrosive
- Leaded solder is not safe for drinking water systems