The Lincoln Electric Handy MIG Welder is a user-friendly, compact portable and lightweight wire-feed welder that plugs into a 115-Volt, 20 Amp outlet. 4-Voltage settings and a continuous wire-feed speed adjustment allow you to weld mild steel from 24-Gauge to 1/8 in. thick. This handy welder includes gun and cable assembly, work cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid wire, contact tips and a hand shield with filter plate and lens.
- Welds both MIG (shielding gas sold separately) and flux-cored
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel
- Plugs into a household 115-Volt 20 Amp outlet
- Includes gun and cable assembly, work cable and clamp, gas nozzle, gas regulator and hose, spool of solid wire, contact tips and hand shield with filter plate and lens (shielding gas not included)
- Also includes a spool of self-shielded, flux-cored wire, contact tips and chipping hammer/brush so you can weld with gasless flux-cored wire
- 4 heat setting and infinite wire speed control