The Idealarc 250 is the classic workhorse of the Lincoln Electric stick welding power source line. It produces up to 300 amps of brute AC welding strength and 250 amps of smooth DC welding performance for high-quality welding in repair shops and industrial applications. It is designed with a full-range continuous current dial and current indicator to precisely control the heat required for each job. Provides outstanding arc stability and has a built-in stabilizer.
- Versatile welding range
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode
- Fan-cooled for thermal protection
- Optional TIG module (sold separately) creates AC/DC TIG welder for use with aluminum or other alloy metals
- Change polarity with a twist of the wrist
- Easy set-up and operation