Designed for heavy-duty applications, the Lincoln Electric Idealarc R3R-500 Stick Welder produces a smooth arc at a wide amperage range of 72 - 625 Amps for versatility in a number of stick- and TIG-welding tasks. Polarity switch, voltmeter, and ammeter are standard equipment, and a calibrated current-control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy.
- Stick welder produces a smooth, quality arc for consistent results during stick and TIG welding
- Delivers substantial amperage ranges at 72 - 625 Amps
- Ideal for use with cellulosic, low-hydrogen, stainless-steel or hardfacing electrodes (not included)
- Arc gouge using up to a 3/8 in. diameter carbon electrode (not included)
- Calibrated current-control knob makes procedure setting simple and easy
- Polarity switch, voltmeter, and ammeter are standard equipment