The multi-process InvertecV350-PRO is an efficient, lightweight and portable choice for training, fabrication or construction applications. Available in Construction, Factory, Factory Tweco and Advanced Process models, the versatile V350-PRO is ready for almost any welding job in shop or outdoor environments. Exceptional Multi-Process Fabrication Welding - CC - Stick Soft. CC - Stick Crisp, DC TIG, CV Wire. For MIG and Metal-Cored, CV - Innershieldand Outer shield Flux-Cored. Arc Gouging Accessible from All Modes Plenty of power to handle a 5/16 in (7.9 mm) carbon.
- Exceptional multi process fabrication welding
- 5-425 Amp output range - For all recommended processes from DC TIG to arc gouging
- All input voltages and frequencies are both single and three phase rated - No output de-rating necessary on single phase
- Low power consumption for energy savings - 88% efficiency
- Rugged skid and tube handles for convenience and added protection