The Outback 185 is great for anyone who needs portable DC stick welding and AC generator power. The Low-Lift grab bars on both ends make lifting the Outback 185 on and off truck beds easy. The compact Outback 185 is easy to start with all engine controls on the front of the machine, and it’s easy to use for welding. Use the AC generator power for a variety of applications described below with the large 6.8-Gal. (25.7 liter) fuel tank.
- Low-lift grab bars (patent pending) provides more leverage for lifting unit on and off truck beds and extra protection against product damage
- All engine controls on front control panel makes for easy access for starting, especially when mounted on truck beds and the front panel includes electric start switch and engine choke control
- 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) diameter rugged tube frame is great for all-around sturdy protection
- 6.8-gal. (25.7 liter) fuel tank makes for less frequent re-fueling, and for extended run times, it also has a large fuel fill opening for easy re-fueling too
- Weld with up to 5/32 in. (4 mm) stick electrode with up to 185-amp of DC output for many applications