The Lincoln Electric Port-A-Torch Kit allows you to cut, weld and braze all in 1 lightweight backpack. The kit is designed to be easily carried to the site and features a rugged bag, pockets and high-impact frame. As supplied the outfit is capable of cutting 1 in. and welding up to 1/16 in.
- Use to cut, weld and braze
- Rugged, ballistic-nylon bag and high-impact ABS frame
- Designed to carry 1 MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 cu. ft. oxygen cylinder
- Cuts 4 in. and welds up to 1/2 in. with larger tips and acetylene cylinder (not included)
- Base-unit includes a black-polycarbonate frame, nylon shoulder straps and outer storage pockets
- Also includes a brass torch handle with built-in, reverse-flow check valves, a cutting attachment with solid, forged-brass head, tail and stainless-steel tubes and easy-to-read scale gauges