With simple controls for easy operation, the Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 275 AC/DC Stick Welder takes on a range of TIG stick welding tasks with an output of 275 Amps at a 40% duty cycle. Micro-Start II technology delivers extremely stable low-amperage starting, welding and cratering, and the water-cooled torch connections require no adapters for use.
- Ideal for AC aluminum welding
- Outputs up to 340 Amps for versatile welding power (provides 275 Amps at a 40% duty cycle )
- 115-volt auxiliary power receptacles to plug in a water cooler or other tools
- Simple controls for easy operation
- Micro-Start II technology delivers extremely stable low-amperage starting, welding and cratering
- Auto Balance for penetration and improved bead appearance
- Well-protected and unobtrusive side-mounted, water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required