The Ranger 305 G is a powerful multiprocessor stick, TIG, wire and pipe welding Engine Driven welder that is ready for all day, everyday performance. It includes Lincoln Chopper Technology for superior arc performance. It is an excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe stick, TIG, cored-wire, MIG CO2 and mixed gas and arc gouging.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. 2 mm diameter electrodes
- Digital weld meters for amps and Volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output
- 10,500-watts peak for motor starting
- Electric fuel pump is standard. For all locations including high altitude operation
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104°F (40°C)