Ideal for construction sites with its durable, weather-resistant design, the Lincoln Electric Tweco Invertec V275-S Stick Welder offers variable arc force to dial in the soft or crisp arc you need for the application at hand. It delivers up to 275 Amps for access to a wide range of stick electrodes (not included), and its touch-start TIG DC allows the welding arc to be established without high-frequency starting.
- Ideal for construction sites
- Delivers up to 275 Amps for access to a wide range of stick electrodes (not included)
- Provides air-carbon arc cutting and gouging with carbon electrodes up to 3/16 in.
- Outstanding AWS E6010 and AWS E7018 performance using electrodes up to 7/32 in.
- Touch-start TIG DC allows the welding arc to be established without high-frequency starting
- 2-position hot-start switch for reliable operation
- Variable arc force lets you dial in soft or crisp arcs depending on the application
- Weather resistant and IP23S rated for durability
- No de-rating on single phase