The Quiet, compact Lincoln Electric Vantage 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
- Select one of five process modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC touch start TIG, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-phase 240V AC generator power, will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota diesel engine runs smooth and quiet, standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- 20-gal. (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck, 55% more access than competitive product
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems, patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components