Get it done with the Weld-Pak 180HD for farm, light fabrication, auto or home projects. If you have access to industrial 208/230-Volt input power, you can weld on thicker material - up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding. Simple 2 knob tapped control makes it easy to tackle thin steel, stainless or aluminum sheet metal with MIG or thicker steel with flux-cored welding. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. Lincoln Weld-Pak is an excellent choice.
- Wide 30-180 Amp welding output range - use 0.025 in. wire on the thinnest sheet metal up to 0.045 in. flux-cored wire on thick plate
- MIG weld 24-Gauge up to 3/16 in. sheet metal in a single pass; weld up to 1/2 in. steel using self-shielded Lincoln inner shield wire (FCAW-S)
- Spool gun ready add the optional magnum 100SG spool gun for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands; no expensive outboard modules required
- 3-year Lincoln warranty/90 days on gun and cable assembly
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs