The Verginia Berber rugs are hand woven in Greece. Made up of a 70% wool face and a 30% jute core this rug is fully reversible. These rugs have a unique boucle look for a texture unlike any other rug. With beautiful natural colors that add warmth to any room.
- Wool with a jute core for durability
- No back - rug is reversible for a diverse look
- Hand Woven in Greece
- Jute core for added structure and stability
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean
- Space dyed yarn for washed effect
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.