Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a heavy-duty performer, ideal for foamboard, corkboard, green board, plywood, fiberglass and more. Designed for the most demanding applications, it provides a high strength, water and weather resistant bond that will outlast the project. This specially formulated adhesive remains flexible when dry, making projects more impact resistant and durable. And with this special Case Pack, you can keep plenty on hand to many different types of projects.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use in heavy duty applications with foamboard, corkboard, green board, plywood, fiberglass, imitation stone, particleboard, tile board, wood trim, brick veneers, polystyrene foam, ceiling tile, cement backer board, drywall/gypsum, wafer board, treated Lumber and 1/8 in. MDF Paneling
- Provides instant holding power is workable for 10 minutes time before setting
- Bridges gaps up to 3/8 in. to help ensure the best results for Pros and DIYers alike
- Formulated with antioxidants for durable, all-weather performance
- Contributes to LEED certification and towards NAHB National Green Building Standard certification of the structure
- Click Here to learn more about Liquid Nails Products