Liquidtight connectors with grounding lug are for use when installing a copper or aluminum external bonding jumper. Fittings can be used in indoor or outdoor locations to positively bond flexible metallic liquid tight conduit and Type B flexible nonmetallic conduit to a box or enclosure. All metallic components are zinc electro plated for corrosion resistance.
- Fitting is of steel and malleable iron construction that provides raceway integrity
- Included sealing washer provides a liquidtight seal when terminating the connector in a threadless opening
- Locknut is included
- Insulated throat protects wires during pulling
- Available in trade sizes 3/8 in. through 4 in. on straight and 90 Degree connectors and 3/8 in. through 2 in. on 45 Degree connectors
- Suitable for use in class 1, div 2; class 2, div 1 and 2; class 3, div 1 and 2 hazardous locations