Liquidtight strain relief connectors are suitable for use in wet or dry locations. The connectors provide a strain relief termination for flexible cord and cable with a positive liquidtight seal. Use locknuts and sealing washers to complete a liquidtight installation on a sheet metal box or enclosure.
- Neoprene grommets are color-coded by cable diameter allowing for quick and easy identification
- Steel construction insures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion-resistance
- Unique neoprene grommet design which is forced up and around the cord when the nut is tightened for a positive liquidtight seal
- For cord and cable range 0.25 to 0.35