Liquidtight strain relief connectors are suitable for use in wet or dry locations. The connectors provide a strain relief termination for flexible cord and cable with a positive liquidtight seal. The knurled compression nut allows the fittings to be hand tightened to UL requirements.
- Aluminum construction provides corrosion-resistance
- Color coded gotcha ring with patented split-ring design is color coded for sizing identification
- Unique neoprene grommet design which is forced up and around the cord when the nut is tightened for a positive liquidtight seal
- For cord and cable range 0.062 to 0.125
- Available in 1/2 in. through 1 in. hub sizes
- Suitable for use in class 1, div 2; class 2, div 1 and 2; class 3, div 1 and 2 hazardous locations