Liquidtight 90 degree strain relief connectors are suitable for use in wet or dry locations. The connectors provide a strain relief termination for flexible cord and cable with a positive liquidtight seal. Use locknuts and sealing washers to complete a liquidtight installation on a sheet metal box or enclosure.
- Steel or malleable iron construction ensures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion-resistance
- Unique neoprene grommet design which is forced up and around the cord when the nut is tightened for a positive liquidtight seal
- For cord and cable range 0.500 to 0.600
- Straight connectors are available in 1/2 in. through 1-1/2 in. hub sizes and 90 Degree connectors are available in 1/2 in. through 3/4 in. hub sizes
- Suitable for use in class 1, div 2; class 2, div 1 and 2; class 3, div 1 and 2 hazardous locations