Maximize your energy-savings while reducing maintenance costs when you automate the ON/OFF switching of your light fixtures. The Sensor Switch 360 Degree Fixture-Mount Extended Range Occupancy and Motion Sensor incorporate Passive Infrared (PIR) technology into an attractive, economical and programmable sensor that does just that. When mounted at 9 ft., the sensor views an extended range of up to 28 ft. in all directions. Its circular coverage pattern is designed for walking motions, making it ideal for T-shaped intersections in corridors, or other areas where wall mounting a sensor is not practical.
- Save money by consuming less energy and reducing maintenance costs
- Program the time the lights remain on from 30 seconds to 20 minutes (factory set at 10 minutes)
- Attaches directly to a fixture and has interchangeable hot and load wires so it's impossible to wire backwards
- LampMaximizer technology preserves bulb life while maximizing energy savings (bulbs sold separately)
- Maximum load at 120 VAC is 800-Watt and at 277 VAC is 1200-Watt
- Optimum mounting height 7 to 15 ft.
- No field calibration or sensitivity adjustments required
- Includes a test mode and a green LED indicator light
- cUL listed to US and Canadian safety standards