The New York Approved 2-Head Steel Emergency Light from Lithonia Lighting is ideal for New York applications where steel housing emergency lighting is required. The maintenance-free battery provides 1-1/2 hours of emergency lighting. This light is also easy to install and built to last.
- Heavy duty, 20-Gauge steel housing meets New York city building codes
- Durable, white powder coat finish
- 2 directional thermoplastic lamp heads use PAR36 style lamps
- Maintenance-free lead-calcium battery provides 18-Watt rated capacity for 1-1/2 hours
- Test switch and dual function ready/charge light (red) permit check of system operation