Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 361
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sandy Super Nozzle
Talk about power in a small package. This nozzle is a dynamo. First off its made by disabled veterans in america, it is made to last and take a beating. The simple turn adjustments make it easy to use. It gives you positive control right where you need it. The pin point spray will take the paint off a wooden post that needs painting. Power to spare. I used it to clean gutters and what a cleaning it did. I sprayed debris all over the side of the house it was so powerful it Cleaned the gutters with ease. Then I turned it down a bit and cleaned the side of the house. Now my house is clean and the gutters are cleaned out. IT is a great little nozzle, For the price it cant be beat. Simple operation but powerful results.
June 21, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Bert Nice Nozzle
I am impressed with the quality of materials and construction of the Super Nozzle. The stream is quickly adjusted by machined brass ring that runs on ball bearings. I am pleased with the ease of adjustment of the stream. Setting the stream for maximum strength and focus requires a little practice, since the adjustment ring is so easy to turn.
July 19, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Terminator As Advertised, Really is a Mighty Mite
As it's time to wash my home's siding and exterior painted surfaces to remove the grime, mold, & mildew, I decided to try this as an alternative to my pressure washer - it worked great (before & after photos) and the pressure washer is now relegated to concrete surfaces only. Note that I'm on a private well for water and working pressure is typically 1/3 to 1/2 less than that of a city supplied system - in other words, results may vary. What I liked:
1) It is powerful enough for me to stand on the ground and deliver a cleansing stream of water to the peak of the 2nd story
2) For watering plants, I could stand 30 feet away and deliver a good stream of water to specific plants
3) It's compact design allows for a more neutral wrist position than pistol type nozzles, reducing stress
4) It supports disabled veterans
I would recommend this product.
June 24, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by R12 Do This For Better Performance & Durability....
1) Do NOT store this nozzle with it closed (the ball bearings pinching the green stem). ALWAYS store this (anytime when not using) with it fully opened. This will help the green stem to last longer and keep it in proper working condition.
2) use a 3/4 in. threaded brass shut-off coupling/ball valve in combination with the Super Nozzle. This will aid in complete shut off of the water stream while still leaving the nozzle open which helps in following step #1 above.
Hope this helps.
May 7, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Daddyo13 Powerful spray but
The sprayer is powerful but can not close it enough to shut the water completely off. When it is closed it still has a small stream of water coming out.
June 14, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sas6015 Nozzle
Great directional spray and can be adjusted to any level
October 25, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Tailspin nozzle
The stream is not good for cleaning the driveway or sidewalk.
I returned the product.
October 18, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Kekai 60%
The normal single jet brass nozzle was not a available,( for quite soon time...missing). And this was the only choice I had...yes it is adjustable, decent jet...but not as sharp and focused.. so the water is not as strong as the normal non-adjustable nozzle....oh, and the cost is higher for the adjustable nozzle....no choice!
October 12, 2016