For new installs and replacement applications where water must be transferred under pressure from wells, cisterns, ponds, lakes, and streams. Hex rubber bearing has extra-large surface to ensure shaft stability, and multiple flow channels to keep small particles away from bearing surfaces. Celcon disk allows for close tolerances for increased performance.
- Built-in, flomatic check valve keeps water in the system at all times
- Stainless steel shaft features high quality, premium materials at a competitive price
- Ceramic bearing sleeve for durability
- Powered by Franklin Electric super stainless motor
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs