The convertible jet pump is ideal for the supply of fresh water to rural homes, farms and cabins that have suction lifts down to 90 ft. This pump may be installed as a shallow well unit with the injector mounted to the casing. For a deep well unit, the injector is mounted in the well and either combination of venturi or nozzle may be used. For vertical lifts of 25 ft. (7.5m) or less, install as a shallow well unit (Fig. 1a) and for vertical lifts beyond 25 ft. (7.5m), install as a medium depth deep well or as a deep well unit (Fig. 1b). In offset installations, friction losses in the suction pipe must be taken into consideration (refer to Table 3, Friction Loss Chart). This pump is not tested for use in swimming pool areas.
- Cast iron casing and seal plate for durability and long life
- Dual voltage 115/230-volt
- Square D pressure switch preset at 30-50 psi
- 1-1/4 in. suction, 1 in. NPT discharge and brass flow control valve
- Pressure gage included
- Stainless steel motor shaft seal and dual ball bearings
- Precision engineered thermoplastic impeller, diffuser, nozzle and venturi