The Little Giant Velocity is constructed of a special alloy that makes it 17% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Velocity also includes several innovative new features such as the dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks for quick adjustment. The Velocity can be used in up to 33 unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder and with Velocity Trestle Brackets (sold separately) to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Velocity’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. The Little Giant Velocity is rated to hold 300 lbs. on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
- Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability thanks to the dual-pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction
- Use the velocity as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders or as a scaffold system, buy 1-ladder to do the job of 5
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings and use your ladder over and around obstacles
- Little giant velocity exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.