The Little Giant Classic is designed to be the safest ladder on the planet and can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces. And, with the patented triple-locking hinge, the Little Giant Ladder is sturdier than ever in the extended position. The Little Giant is made of heavy-wall, 6005-T5 aluminum, the very same material used in aerospace construction. So, it's ultra-strong while remaining light and portable. In fact, the Little Giant Classic Type 1A is government-rated to hold up to 300 pounds. When you buy a Little Giant, you're not just getting one ladder, you're getting 24 different ladders combined to make the world's most versatile ladder system. The Model 13 has a step ladder height of 3 ft. & adjusts up to 5 ft. in 1 ft. increments. The extension height is 7 ft. & adjusts up to 11 ft. in 1 ft. increments. This ladder also stores in 3 ft. 7 in. of space.
- Assembled in USA
- Rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Fully adjustable for stable use on stairs, curbs ramps and more
- 16 configurations, including A-frame, extension and 90-degree ladders with three different scaffolding positions
- Complies with all applicable OSHA & ANSI standards
- Heavy-wall aircraft-grade aluminum