The vast majority of ladder accidents are caused by two things: using the wrong ladder for the job and overreaching. We designed the Little Giant Dark Horse to help you avoid these common problems. The dark horse is the only fiberglass multi-use ladder on the market. Its wide-flared base provides much more lateral stability than straight-sided step or extension ladders, preventing many accidents caused by overreaching. And because it is constructed with super-lightweight, super-strong fiberglass composite, the dark horse is a versatile tool for any jobsite. You can use the Little Giant Dark Horse Model 22 in 33 unique configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree ladders. It literally replaces several sizes of stepladders and extension ladders, and unlike any other ladder, allows you to work safely on stairs.
- Fewer shoulder and back injuries due to transport, lighter than any other fiberglass articulating ladder
- Prevent falls due to over-reaching, wide-flared extension ladder improves side-tip stability
- Improvised solutions to uneven surfaces or special situations are often dangerous and unstable, the dark horse adapts to almost any situation, offering a safe, stable climbing solution
- Reduces fatigue and foot pain, improving speed and quality of work
- Replaces multiples sizes and types of stepladder and extension ladders