When used correctly, the Little Giant Classic is the strongest, safest, most versatile ladder in the world. The Classic’s patented Triple-Lock Hinge and telescoping sides make it a true multi-use ladder. In fact, the Classic can be used in a number of unique configurations, as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90° ladder and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. You will enjoy an unmatched feeling of safety and stability on the Little Giant Classic. In fact, the Little Giant Classic Type 1A is government-rated to hold up to 300 lb. When you buy a Little Giant, you're not just getting one ladder, you're getting 24 different ladders combined to make the world's most versatile ladder system. Plus, the addition of tip and glide wheels makes your Little Giant easy to maneuver and store. The Model 26 has a step ladder height of 6 ft. and adjusts up to 11 ft. in 1 ft. increments. The extension height is 13 ft. and adjusts up to 26 ft. in 1 ft. increments. This ladder also stores in 6 ft. 7 in. of space.
- Heavy-wall aircraft-grade aluminum
- Type 1A rated to hold up to 300 lb.
- Fully adjustable for stable use on stairs, curbs, ramps, and more
- Wide-flared legs give it a feeling of stability
- Complies with all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
- Features tip and glide wheels