At first glance, the 4 ft. Little Giant MicroBurst looks like a traditional A-frame stepladder, but there is nothing traditional about it. The MicroBurst's unique pivoting top cap and patent-pending Stable-Lock spreader system fundamentally change the standard stepladder model. As the top cap pivots, the MicroBurst rails fit neatly inside each other, creating a slim, 3-1/2-in. storage and carrying profile. The MicroBurst stores in nearly half the space and is much more stable than a comparable Type 1A (300 lbs.) stepladder. The MicroBurst Stable-Lock spreader system locks securely in place, creating a solid a-frame structure with no room for shifting or walking. On typical a-frame stepladders, the spreader bars are the most important, yet weakest part of the ladder. On the Little Giant MicroBurst, the spreader system is the strongest part of the ladder, constructed of a high-strength steel alloy. Also, unlike most A-frame ladders the MicroBurst's patent-pending design makes room for a wide flare on both sides of the ladder, significantly increasing lateral stability. It’s easier to carry, store, and set-up; it’s stronger and safer than any other comparable A-frame ladder.
- Store in nearly half the space of your traditional 1 sided a frame stepladder
- Enjoy the unmatched stability and strength of patent-pending Stable-Lock spreader bars
- Hold both sides of the ladder or tuck it under your arm for the easiest carry in the industry
- Slim, 3 in. storage and carrying profile
- Wide-flared rear leg for stability
- Complies with OSHA and ANSI standards