Fatigue, overreaching and having the wrong ladder for the job causes the vast majority of ladder accidents. We designed the Select Step Fiberglass to address these factors. The Select Step Fiberglass is fully adjustable on both sides, so you can use it in multiple heights and configurations. The Select Step FG 6-10 is a 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 ft. stepladder all in one. No matter how you set it up, the patent-pending Select Step provides a comfortable standing platform that offers heel-to-toe foot support at the top recommended step. We also removed the unusable top rung to prevent operators from unsafely climbing above to the top recommended step. Because both sides telescope independently, you can use the Select Step safely over obstacles, sloping ground, and on stairs or uneven surfaces. Select Step is the only fiberglass stepladder that allows you to safely work on stairs. The Select Step features the fast, easy-to-use Rock Locks and Select Grip handle for telescoping the ladder up and down to help you work faster with less fatigue from handling a tall stepladder.
- Safe to use near live electrical circuits
- Comfortable standing platform at any height between 4 and 7 ft.
- Safe to use on staircases and uneven surfaces
- Lightweight and easy to move quickly from job to job
- Black resin fiberglass resists fading from UV exposure longer than any other color