Work faster with less fatigue. No matter how you set it up, the patent-pending Select Step provides a comfortable standing platform that offers heel-to-toe foot support at the top recommended step. The Fiberglass Select Step is constructed with non-conductive, super-lightweight, super-strong black resin fiberglass composite, so you can now safely enjoy all the benefits of the Select Step while working near live electrical currents. The Comfort Step lets you focus on your work for better results and helps you work faster without worrying about losing your balance. The heavy duty rated (Type IAA - 375 lbs.) yet lightweight Select Step 5-8 is a 5, 6, 7, and 8-ft. stepladder all in one. Because both sides telescope independently, you can use it safely on stairs and uneven surfaces. Now you can finally install that light above the stairwell. The optional Air Deck workstation with handrail provides extra stability and eliminates feelings of vertigo while standing at the top of the Select Step.
- Safe to use near live electrical circuits
- Comfortable standing platform at any height between 3 and 6 ft.
- Safe to use on staircases and uneven surfaces
- Lightweight and easy to move quickly from job to job
- Black resin fiberglass resists fading from UV exposure longer than any other color
- AirDeck sold separately