Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder is an acrylic formula that is specially formulated to bond and repair plastic surfaces. The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 20 to 25 minutes. Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder does not shrink and is resistant to water, most common solvents and shop fluids. It has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Repairs and bonds most plastic materials, including ABS, hard plastic, soft plastic, PVC and fiberglass
- 2-part formula consists of resin and hardener
- Permanent high bond strength
- Dual syringe allows a precise mixture in every application
- Resistant to water, solvents, moisture and impact
- Resistant to water, solvents, moisture, and impact