Loctite PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack and Masonry Sealant is a premium quality, commercial grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all exterior gaps and joints. This sealant is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement to protect and retain the original seal. Loctite PL Polyurethane Concrete Crack and Masonry does not require a primer for concrete, brick, stone or masonry and resists deterioration from weather, stress or movement. Recommended for repairing cracks in vertical and horizontal surfaces such as concrete walls, foundations and brick and block walls as well as Bonding to concrete, brick, stucco, metal, wood, vinyl, fiberglass and many more substrates.
- Permanently flexible bond, excellent for expansion joints
- Weatherproof, withstands harsh environments
- Does not deteriorate, one time application
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR
- Click here to learn more about sealant solutions by Loctite
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide
- Note: Product may vary by store.