Loctite Plastics Bonding System is a two-part cyanoacrylate adhesive that sets in seconds and develops tremendous strength with just one drop. The activator primes hard-to-bond surfaces such as polypropylene and polyethylene. Loctite Super Glue Plastics Bonding System dries clear and sets without clamping. It is resistant to water, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Repairs and bonds hard and soft plastic
- Bonds well with polyethylene and polypropylene surfaces
- Bonding agent and surface activator work together to provide an advanced bonding system
- Formula bonds plastic to other materials
- Click here for more information about choosing the correct Loctite super glue for your project