The Tigweld 200 SX is an IGBT 200 Amp AC/DC TIG stick welder capable of welding on both 110-Volt and 220-Volt power. This unit's portability allows for easy unit relocation and welding on the go. Also, you are able to plug this unit into a generator of 5000-Watts for welding in rural areas.
- Unit features high frequency start TIG and includes a foot pedal for great TIG welding control and operation
- Stick welder operates on 110-Volt and 220-Volt and is capable of welding 7018, 6013, and other stick welding electrodes
- With the flip of a switch, you are able to weld aluminum in AC mode
- Extremely portable weighing 37 lbs. and easily carried to any job on site or offsite
- Features pre-flow, post flow, and clearance effect (balance) function for greater welding control
- Uses the newest IGBT technology to keep it powerful, reliable and light
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs