The Tigweld 200i-Amp DC TIG stick welder with PFC allowing it to be operational on voltage from 90-280-Volt. The machine comes pre-wired with a 220-Volt plug and has a 110-Volt adapter included for easy switching from 220-Volt to 110-Volt. The unit features excellent arc stability on the TIG with high frequency, and excellent stick welding control with anti-stick and hot start allowing your rods to burn smoothly every time. This machine features an excellent duty cycle and is part of Longevity's professional welding line.
- Unit features high frequency start TIG and includes a foot pedal for great TIG welding control and operation
- Stick welder operates on 110-Volt and 220-Volt and is capable of welding 7018, 6013, and other stick welding electrodes
- Easily switch to from TIG to stick with the flip of a switch
- Excellent TIG welding arc control with a variable amps post flow settings
- Super lightweight and portable allowing you to take move the unit around because of reliable inverter technology featured in the unit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs