Say goodbye to port forwarding and complex networking issues. The LNR300 Series is the first NVR with Lorex's quick-and-easy Stratus Connectivity - a cloud-based service that sets up a remote connection to your smartphone or tablet in minutes. Download the free app, scan the NVR's QR code and start monitoring in full HD. The exclusive app has a number of advanced features, such as playback mode and multi-camera viewing straight to your mobile device. The LNR300 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable, no power supply required. The NVR is packaged with high-performance 1080p IP cameras to bring a heightened level of detail and clarity to your home or business surveillance needs. The cameras feature advanced Digital Noise Reduction combined with Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection.
- Plug-and-play power over Ethernet (PoE) connection to NVR, camera is automatically detected when connected to the same local network of the NVR using Cat5E power and video over Ethernet for simple and flexible installation
- Lorex stratus solution - quick and simple cloud connectivity, instant mobile viewing on compatible Smartphones, free iPad and Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback and no recurring fees
- 24/7 100% duty cycle security grade hard disc drive, mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Automatic infrared filter ensures true and accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor/ outdoor installations, vandal-resistant design with cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables