Add stylish beauty, durability and versatility to your home or business with Ludaire's 12 in. x 12 in. Speciality Tile flooring collection. Our unique flooring offers 10 coats of abrasion-resistant crystal clear UV-hardened 100% resin urethane. For maximum stability our balance system uses 5 plys of real wood with a 2.4 mm same species wear layer top and bottom. Optionally, the wear layer can be sanded and refinished for maximum longevity. Additional benefits include mini micro-beveled edges for an even smoother finish, installation on all grades, replaceable tiles for lower lifetime cost, precision squares for longer runs and complementary molding in real wood species. All products are made in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Northern Red Oak
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 12 in. Width Square Tiles
- 18 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 18. Case weight: 33.8 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply real wood cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Northern Red Oak Gray Mist Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Crystal Clear Smooth finish
- Tiles have mini micro-beveled edges for a smoother finish
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Glue; installable in either a square opposing grain pattern or a diamond shape pattern
- Residential and light commercial use; replaceable tiles for lower lifetime cost
- 10-year commercial/25-year residential lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings in real solid wood species
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes, received LTL over 500 lb.
- Non-cupping balance system with a 2.4 mm same species wear layer top and bottom
- Multi-refinishable wear layer
- 10-coats of abrasion-resistant crystal clear UV-hardened 100% resin urethane
- Precision squares for longer runs
- Made in the USA