Ever since the first Lufkin wood rule was produced in 1869, the Lufkin brand has been synonymous with high quality and unmatched accuracy. Today, Lufkin wood rules, power tapes, engineering and surveying tapes, specialty tapes and measuring wheels comprise one of the widest selections of measuring products available from any manufacturer. For over a century Lufkin tapes have been recognized as the standard for accuracy and high quality.
- This new tape measure from Lufkin features a polished chrome finish for high visibility, a 9 ft. standout allows for easy and efficient measuring
- Patented quad rivet end hook resists wear and provides longer tape life
- Exclusive pivot lock makes reach and securing the tape even easier
- New case design fits comfortably in your hand
- Includes an A5 blade, consecutive inches to 16ths, stud marks every 16 in. truss marks every 19.2 in.