Ever since the first Lufkin wood rule was produced in 1869, the Lufkin brand has been synonymous with high quality and unmatched accuracy. Today, Lufkin wood rules, power tapes, engineering and surveying tapes, specialty tapes and measuring wheels comprise one of the widest selections of measuring products available from any manufacturer. For over a century Lufkin tapes have been recognized as the standard for accuracy and high quality.
- Tape has a super fast 3:1 gear ratio for fast and time saving tape retrieval
- Tape comes with an anodized aluminum stake used in conjunction with 3 ring attachments for 1 person measurements rings fit inside integrated storage handle and stake stows on side of tape
- Articulating mouth interface, reduces strain on blade and moves with the blade reel as it extends and retracts - snap-fit lock mechanism at end of tape for ring attachments
- Fiberglass tape is impervious to water and dirt, wipes clean and won't rust
- 4 sided blade includes fractional and decimal graduations