The AMP Research BedStep is designed to perform flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. This lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step assist employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is black-anodized and Teflon powder-coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep rock-solid stability and Teflon powder-coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice. Comes with a 3-year, 36,0000-mile warranty.
- Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs.
- Frame-mounted tailgate access step
- High-strength aluminum alloy components
- Designed to work with 2011-2014 GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 models
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty