Let Lutron’s Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. It’s a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lightsautomatically turn on when you enter the room, and then automatically turn off after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids’ rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Sensors works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor.
- Includes (1) 2-Amp sensor switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately
- For use with all bulb types up to 2-Amp, single-pole applications
- Automatically turns lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Programmable time-out of lights – at 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Can be switched to vacancy mode (manual-on, auto off)
- Great for small rooms like laundry rooms, closets, and bathrooms
- Requires ground wire
- Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- Single-pole only
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs