The Maestro dual dimmer and switch is a combination control that incorporates both a single-pole switch at the bottom, as well as a dimmer on top. This dual control allows you to turn one light source on and off with the bottom switch, while adjusting the lighting level of another source with the top dimmer. The Maestro Dual Dimmer/Switch is a great replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms. It combines the function of 2 controls in 1, but is still packed with all of Maestro's smart features. The easy-to-operate top tap switch turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or taps twice for full on. Press, hold and release the switch for delayed fade-to-off. Delayed fade-to-off gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room or get into bed before the lights go out. Adjust the light level for any activity using the rocker. No neutral wire required. The dimmer works with incandescent/ halogen bulbs, while the switch works with any light bulb or general purpose fan(s). Coordinating Claro wall plate sold separately.
- 1 switch offers dimming control for 1 load (top) and on/off control for a separate load (bottom)
- Works in single pole applications, where lights are controlled from 1 switch
- Dimmer works with incandescent/halogen bulbs, switch works with any light bulb or general purpose fans
- Ideal replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption)
- Coordinating Claro wall plate not included
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs