Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights or fan on and off for you. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights/fan turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects minor motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring sensor does not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don't turn on with enough natural light in your room. Install a sensor in your bedroom so lights aren't left on mistakenly or in the bathroom for your exhaust fan. This Maestro Sensor works with any bulb type, including CFL's and LED's, or fans up to 3 Amp. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Coordinating wallplate included.
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy
- Uses advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Works with all bulb types
- Up to 600-Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low watt voltage; 200-Watt magnetic low watt voltage; 150-Watt CFL/LED, 2 Amp magnetic and electronic ballasts, 3 Amp fan
- Great for rooms like laundry rooms, hallways, and bathrooms
- Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- No neutral wire required
- Bundle includes (1) Maestro 5 Amp sensor switch and (1) Claro wallplate