Coordinating Claro Wall Plate and accessories sold seperately. Let Lutron’s Maestro Vacancy Sensor switch automatically turn the lights or fan off for you. It’s a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Simply turn lights/fan on when you enter a room, and the Maestro Vacancy Sensor will automatically turn lights/fan off when room is vacant. With manual-on feature, the vacancy sensor is perfect for use in a bedroom or TV room so lights/fan only turn on when you want them to. Install it in the kids’ rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Maestro Sensors works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs.
- Coordinating Claro Wall Plate and accessories sold separately
- Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Uses Advanced XCT sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance up to 30 ft.
- Works with all bulb types
- Meets California Title 24 and other sensor code requirements
- Simple, easy, low cost way to bring light automation to your home
- Great for bedrooms, kid rooms and rooms with pets
- Simple, easy and low cost way to bring light automation to your home
- Sleek design of Maestro controls
- Up to 600 Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 Watt magnetic low voltage; 150 Watt CFL/ LED, 2-Amp magnetic and electronic ballasts, 3-Amp fan
- Single-pole/3-way only
- No neutral wire required
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs