Coordinating Claro wallplate and accessories sold separately. Lutron now has your solution for controlling two circuits with one sensor. Installing a Maestro in-wall, dual circuit occupancy sensor is a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. You’ll never worry about accidently leaving the lights on again with the Maestro Sensing Switch because it turns the lights on when you enter the room and then turns them off automatically after you leave. It even works in fan applications. This has an adjustable timeout for each circuit (1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes), so you can control how long the lights stay on after you leave the room. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Excellent for fan/light applications in the bathroom.
- Wall plate not included
- 6 Amp per circuit/4.4 Amp of fan loads per circuit
- Use in single pole applications, where the light is controlled from one switch
- Independent control of settings per circuit enables you to simply adjust settings for each circuit to meet the needs of a space
- Simple push-button programming enables adjustments to be made quickly and easily to make the sensor work for your environment
- Requires ground wire
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs